Don’t let a pest infestation ruin your comfortable, healthy home environment. Pfitzer Pest Control offers residential pest control keep your home protected throughout the year. We have trusted local pest control technicians to assess your pest problem and develop a customized solution to get rid of pests and keep them out.
Please call Pfitzer Pest Control today at (800) 789-4486 for all your residential pest control needs.
Residential Pest Services for Every Season
Your home is meant to be a safe haven from the stress of the world. Unfortunately, when pests invade, the peace and comfort of home can be disturbed. In addition to the unsettling feeling of discovering pests in your space, certain critters can cause serious problems ranging from illness to property damage.
Household pests can cause problems that include:
- Causing significant property damage
- Spreading vector-borne diseases to humans
- Causing illness in pets
- Infesting food
- Triggering allergy symptoms and asthma
In most homes, pest needs change throughout the year. Certain pests are more active in different seasons, such as rodents in winter and beetles and crickets in the summer. Quality year-round pest management should address the specific pests that are common at different times of the year.
Seasonal residential pest control solutions include:
- Winter Pest Control – Mice and rats often seek shelter from the cold in the winter months. Winter services include customized rodent control solutions and a checklist and interior service to prepare your home for the arrival of spring pests. This service is usually provided from February through March.
- Spring Pest Control – The arrival of spring brings spiders, wasps, and many other crawling and flying insects. Spring pest control is provided from May through June.
- Summer Pest Control – In the summer, you may have problems with spiders, beetles, crickets, and crawling insects. Summer pest services are offered in July and August to address common summer pest problems.
- Fall Pest Control – Common pest problems in the autumn months include spiders, cluster flies, boxelders, lady Asian beetles, and other crawling and flying insects. Fall pest control services focus on these pests in September and October.
In addition to seasonal differences, each home has its own unique pest challenges that can change over time. Your residential pest control specialist can conduct an inspection and listen to your concerns to identify your current pest problem. Based on this information, pest control services can be tailored to your needs to get rid of the invaders and keep your home safe and pest-free.
Call to Discuss Your Residential Pest Control Needs
The expertly trained local technicians at Pfitzer Pest Control provide customized residential pest control solutions. When you choose us for your home pest control needs, you can expect professional, punctual, and responsive technicians to solve your pest problems and restore the safety and comfort of your home.
If you are struggling with a pest infestation, call (800) 789-4486 to learn how we can help.
“The agent notified me when she would be there, then gave me a report when she was done!”- Cindy R.
“I am so impressed with their attitude of pleasing the customer and making sure everything is completed.”- Patricia P.
“This group is committed to quality service and customer satisfaction and it shows!”- Deanna V.
“They were so prompt and explained everything to us in detail!!”- Jane M.
“They have great, friendly service and are very dependable.”- Mary B.