Part-Time or Full-Time Field Service Representative
If you are an energetic, self-starter looking for position in that allows you to set your own schedule and enjoy the great outdoors, join the customer focused team of Pfitzer Pest Control.
Founded in 2009, we are a growing Pest Control and Lawn Care Company, currently serving the Mobridge, SD; Aberdeen, SD; Huron, SD; Mitchell, SD; and Sheridan, WY areas.
We are seeking a Pest Control Field Service Representative, focusing on serving our current customer base and acquiring new clients in and around the Sheridan, WY market.
This position includes:
- Pest Control field service work
- Consulting with new prospects to provide a best service package
- Recommending new services to current customers based on their needs
- Communicating several times per day with the office
- Planning your work schedule in advance
- Using technology to schedule your day, service accounts and communicate with the office and customers
Do not apply unless you:
- Are at least 18 years old (we wish this wasn’t the case, but the law requires it)
- Have a valid driver’s license (you’ll be driving one of our commercial vehicles)
- Can pass a drug and background check (obvious, right?!)
- Can communicate positively and proactively with others (internal communication with our team and external communication with our customers are one of our top priorities)
- Consider yourself to be an on-time or early person (our owner, Garret, is crazy obsessed with being on-time)
- Can lift at least 50 lbs and in good physical condition (we move fast)
- Are well-groomed (we love Chewbacca too, but we don’t want to scare our customers)
- Are flexible and adaptable, easily adjusting when plans change (the weather can be our best friend or our worst enemy…we need to be ready for both and adapt quickly)
- Are eager to learn new tasks (we’re all learning every day)
- If you think you’re up for the challenge (congratulations for making it this far – most people have already stopped reading), click the link below to apply today!
We’re excited to grow our team and can’t wait to make you our next team member!!
Have a Question?
From sharing time frames for our treatment to learning how to prevent common pests from returning to your space, our team is answering your most frequently asked questions.FAQ Page
Our professionals continue to build on our industry knowledge but also strive to provide a positive impact on our community, which is why we are members of a number of associations.Learn More
We are passionate about giving back to the community that has given us so much, so we give to a variety of trusted charities that make a real impact on the world.Learn More
Our team constantly stays at the forefront of our industry, and we keep you up to date on these advancements on our blog.Our Blog
At Pfitzer Pest Control, we know that we have grown thanks to the word of mouth of our neighbors, and we want to say thank you. That is why we offer an easy referral program to save you on your next service.Learn More
If you are interested in joining our growing local team, we would love to see if you are a good fit! Check out our current career openings.Apply Here
“The agent notified me when she would be there, then gave me a report when she was done!”- Cindy R.
“I am so impressed with their attitude of pleasing the customer and making sure everything is completed.”- Patricia P.
“This group is committed to quality service and customer satisfaction and it shows!”- Deanna V.
“They were so prompt and explained everything to us in detail!!”- Jane M.
“They have great, friendly service and are very dependable.”- Mary B.