If you’re looking for a flexible yet fast-paced opportunity with an innovative team, we just may be the perfect fit for you. Check out one of our opportunities below to see if a career with Pfitzer Pest Control is a match for you.
- Part-Time or Full-Time Field Service Representative (Sheridan, WY)
If you are an energetic, self-starter looking for position in that allows you to set your own schedule and enjoy the great outdoors, join the customer focused team of Pfitzer Pest Control.
Founded in 2009, we are a growing Pest Control and Lawn Care Company, currently serving the Mobridge, SD; Aberdeen, SD; Huron, SD; Mitchell, SD; and Sheridan, WY areas.
We are seeking a Pest Control Field Service Representative, focusing on serving our current customer base and acquiring new clients in and around our Sheridan, WY location.
This position includes:
- Pest Control field service work
- Consulting with new prospects to provide a best service package
- Recommending new services to current customers based on their needs
- Communicating several times per day with the office
- Planning your work schedule in advance
- Using technology to schedule your day, service accounts and communicate with the office and customers
Do not apply unless you:
- Are at least 18 years old (we wish this wasn’t the case, but the law requires it)
- Have a valid driver’s license (you’ll be driving one of our commercial vehicles)
- Can pass a drug and background check (obvious, right?!)
- Can communicate positively and proactively with others (internal communication with our team and external communication with our customers are one of our top priorities)
- Consider yourself to be an on-time or early person (our owner, Garret, is crazy obsessed with being on-time)
- Can lift at least 50 lbs and in good physical condition (we move fast)
- Are well-groomed (we love Chewbacca too, but we don’t want to scare our customers)
- Are flexible and adaptable, easily adjusting when plans change (the weather can be our best friend or our worst enemy…we need to be ready for both and adapt quickly)
- Are eager to learn new tasks (we’re all learning every day)
If you think you’re up for the challenge (congratulations for making it this far – most people have already stopped reading), click the link below to apply today!
We’re excited to grow our team in Sheridan and can’t wait to make you our next team member!!